Word of Mom has been on the road and we’ll be coming to you from Nevada – so it won’t be after dark here!! **wink wink**
The 2nd Friday of the month is here and so are Moms After Dark! This is a place to come together and just talk. It isn’t about business or furthering your brand or business at all, its about letting our hair down and just talking about whatever it is that is going on in our world. We never know who will be joining in on the conversation – and YOU are more than welcome to be part of our chat. Connect with us on Facebook – and use Messenger to let us know what you are joining in. We chat live on the air and over messenger as the show goes on. We’ve talked women’s rights and child-care to baking #meatpiephalanges and bad hair moments… and everything in-between, which is a lot! We’ve laughed and cried and been there for each other as things unfold.
You can lurk and listen or CALL and JOIN! (213) 943-3757 on July 12th for Moms After Dark at 10pmET/7pmPT – till 12amET/9pmPT and then you can enjoy us in archive anytime!
Thank you sponsors of Word of Mom Radio Safety Bags, Inc and StadiumBags.com and we continue to shine a light on the mission of No Such Thing as a Bully. Thanks to Smith Sisters Bluegrass for our fabulous theme song, She is You!
The Word of Mom Media Network ~ Sharing the Wisdom of Women in business and in life!
- Best-selling author Omar Tyree Starrdom100 Radio
- Current Events WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil Tampa Police Department
- Moms and Family Our canine companions FMMK Talk Radio
- Entertainment Producer Glenn Jones WeTalkRadio
- Self Help Best-selling author Ken Honda America Meditating
- Entertainment Recording Artist Wilfred Brenda Moss
- Entrepreneur Taking the Fear Out of Entrepreneurship The Entrepreneurs Lounge Exposed
- Spirituality Best-selling author Paul Selig SiS NSpirit
- Classical Music Opera star Lawrence Brownlee Patrick D McCoy
- Business How consumers can protect their info Brower Report