Thursday, November 14th at 11amPT/2pmET on The MOMpreneur Model Show, I welcome our newest Show Host – Ingrid Prueher – better known as The Baby Sleep Whisperer™ to the Word of Mom Radio Network. Ingrid will be hosting Baby Sleep 911 Help Wednesday’s at 10amPT/1pmET and we couldn’t be more pleased to welcome her to the WoMRadio family!
Ingrid is a bilingual, Certified Family Sleep Institute (FSI) Child Sleep Consultant, Lactation Counselor and the founder of BabySleepWhisperer.com. She specializes in teaching sleepless moms and dads the fundamentals of sleep, so their children can become amazing sleepers. A seasoned parenting consultant, Ingrid combines her experience and knowledge of nutrition and sleep to help English and Spanish-speaking parents across the country who struggle to get their child on a consistent sleep schedule.
A sought-after child sleep expert, Ingrid has been featured in leading national, daily and trade publications, including:
• U.S. News & World Report, The Wall Street Journal and The Daily News New York and PIX 11 News
• Hartford Courant, The Connecticut Post, Better Connecticut and Fox Connecticut
• The Bump, American Baby and New York Family
Ingrid is a certified educator for the Dunstan Baby Language and The Happiest Baby on the Block programs. She also is a certified Child Sleep Consultant with the Family Sleep Institute (FSI) and holds the following certifications:
• Newborn Soothing/Calming Expert
• Newborn Care Specialist
• Baby Planner
• Greening Home Expert
• Greening Your Pregnancy Expert
• Pre and Postnatal Stress Management Coach™
• Stress Management Coach
• Certified Lactation Counselor
• Student – Holistic Health Coach through Institute of Integrative Nutrition
• Student – Post Partum Doula through Childbirth International
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
Born in Guatemala and raised in New York, Ingrid earned a bachelor’s degree from St. John’s University in Queens, New York, and a master’s degree from The New School in New York City.
She and her husband, Jason, are the proud parents of 5 year-old Leonardo and 2 year-old Maximo. The four of them live in Fairfield, Connecticut. In her free time, Ingrid loves to dance, sing and read with her boys, as well as travel and cook.
Be sure to join us on the 14th and tune in on Wednesday’s to help your baby become a sleep Rock Star with Ingrid – The Baby Sleep Whisperer™.