Britt Bolnick, creator and fierce woman behind In Arms Coaching joins me on The Mompreneur Model Show. Britt is a single mama living a life she loves in Portland, Maine. She has traveled a path from financial scarcity to financial independence, building a successful business she loves. Britt powerfully guides and supports women who are committed to building thriving businesses that create wealth without compromising or settling in their personal lives or sanity.
Britt had a RARE opportunity to decide- all by herself– how she wanted to live life. She made a list of what she wanted in this life.
Some of the items included:
- Financial security and abundance
- Flexible work I love that gives me ample time for my kid, myself, and for our life
- The ability to travel with my kid, and home school her
- A deeply involved community
- A home we love that I don’t have to struggle to pay for
- Self-care that feeds my body and soul and makes me better at everything else I do
Britt created this life for herself and is guiding and supporting women in setting up businesses to make YOUR heart sing; businesses that make time, money, and space for everything YOU love in your life.
Enjoy a great converesation and find out about the Authentically Audacious Free Retreat Britt is offering from May 18 – 22 to help you identify your ideal clients. This is a great chance to connect with other like-minded women entrepreneurs and take another step to working smarter, not harder!
Word of Mom Radio – for the mom in us all.