Dana D’Orsi is joining me on The Mompreneur Model Show on January 9th at 10amPT/1pmET – and I am so looking forward to sharing her with all of you. I wanted to share her post about her favorite Biz-Books – so enjoy the read.
From Dana D’Orsi – owner of Best-Life-Solutions.com
One of the things I’m planning to do during my downtime this holiday season is to catch up on my reading…and I was thinking that you may be doing the same. So I decided to share a list of some of the books that have been most influential in helping me grow my business. Enjoy!
1. Get Clients Now: A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals, Consultants, and Coachesby C. J. Hayden
2. Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
3. The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
4. 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More by Perry Marshall
5. Duct Tape Marketing Revised & Updated: The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide by John Jantsch
6. Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less by Sam Carpenter
7. The Referral of a Lifetime: The Networking System That Produces Bottom-Line Results Every Day by Tim Templeton
8. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferriss
9. Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
What about you? What are some of your favorite business-building books? Please go ahead and share in the comments below!
Meet Dana D’Orsi
Speaker, Marketing Strategist and Personal Growth Catalyst Dana D’Orsi joins me on the first show of the New Year here on The Mompreneur Model January 9, 2014 at 10amPT/1pmET.
With immense pride, Dana has witnessed her clients gaining clarity around their vision for their businesses and lives, and making remarkable, rapid strides toward their goals. And she began to notice that she was using a specific set of steps and strategies repeatedly with her clients to move them along their path—and they were pretty much the same steps and strategies she used to build her business. She decided to package these steps together in a step-by-step system for not only her private clients—but others as well—to help them grow their businesses, unleash their potential and create their most extraordinary lives. She call this series of steps the “Build Your Six Figure Business” Blueprint™.